Spring is expensive in our family. 7 of the 8 birthdays in our family lie between March 9 and June 8. During our busiest 3 week period, we have 4 birthdays. Now that they are over I can officially say that my kids are 9, 7, 6, 4, 2, & 2. Since I am such a slacker posting, I thought maybe Josh would like to see the pictures. (He missed the twins' birthday only).

Andrew is delighted that after 6 other birthdays it is finally his turn!

Aunt Cassie helping Natasha open her gift.

"What is this?" Abigail was a bit overwhelmed by the whole "present thing".

Here are the birthday boys together. We celebrated James' birthday with his grandpa Dede in Colorado because they share a birthday. James is actually named after him for that reason. Grandpa bought this big cake and let all the kids decorate it with frosting tips and sprinkles. They didn't hardly leave blank spot on it!
2 comments:
This craziness hits us in the fall! I thought my numbers were crazy! Mine will be 17, 16, 15, 12!!! They grow up way too fast!! I love you guys and still think you win the "mother of the year" award for every year for forever!
I can't believe that Abigail and Natasha are 2. I miss you so much...can you PLEASE find a job here in FL? I hope things are going well...I really need to find some time to call and chat!
Post a Comment