Friday, July 27, 2012
The crazies are moving!
We finally pulled the trigger! In 2 weeks we are moving to Orlando, FL. We have wanted to get back for a while but it was hard with the girls' treatment. While that won't be fully done until 2014, we are in a good place to transfer hospitals and things are moving quickly. We are so sad to leave all our family and friends--especially since my brother and his family just moved here from New York 3 weeks ago! From decision to move, it will only be about 6 weeks, so we are incredibly busy tying up loose ends and getting packed. We anticipate leaving here on the 11th of August. We are trying to arrive in FL to start school on the 20th. It will be a busy month. We expect the twins to be healthy enough this year to go to school most days, so I don't know how Corban and I will handle the quiet! Hopefully there will be less messes like the one pictured above (the girls found my mascara and coated each other, my bathroom, and my dresser).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WHat?! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! What do you need help with?
Oh, that's where I grew up, just relocated to Atlanta about 2 years ago. Good luck on the move, the girls looks so happy!
I'm glad you are going somewhere you want to be and that the girls are healthy enough for you get get there. I hope they continue to be healthy. I love the mascara picture. Isn't it nice that they are healthy enough for mischief? Hugs!
Yeah! How exciting for your family! Hope that your move goes well and you have a smooth transition to Orlando :)
that is so cool and exciting!
greetings from Malaysia anyway.. :)
enjoy reading your blog
i write a blog too :) http://igossiprizal.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment