Saturday, April 26, 2008
Exploration Station
Gabby is in a preschool with 3 other kids. We decided to visit this place that was about 20 min away. No one had ever been there and it turned out to be so funny. You could crawl through a maze that was the small intestines and then go through a tube that was the colon. You can probably guess what the slide at the end of the colon represented. You could climb in the ear and slide down the tongue as well. They had anti-smoking displays and carseat safety videos. Also, a giant nose that showed you how far your germs went when sneezing. It was disturbingly fun for the kids. At the end I found 5 of the kids (we all took the siblings as well) laughing at this cowboy video. As I got closer, I realized that they were spitting tobacco. This was completly hilarous to these kids. All in all, a very strange trip. Good thing that lunch across the street in the park distracted them from the spitting. They were loving the imitations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how fun. I wish they had things like that here, maybe they do and i just don't know where to look....
That is hilarious! Kids are entertained by the funniest things sometimes.
I am very impressed that you are out and about, going and doing things like its no big deal! You can truly tell that you are ready to have twins if you have this much energy at the end of your pregnancy, plus 4 kids to handle as well......you go girlie!
Post a Comment