Monday, April 7, 2008

This and that...

I am starting to feel less and less energetic and much more grumpy now. 30 weeks and counting down. I am more likely to be laying and less likely to be sitting to blog. I noticed today that my feet are starting to swell up. Needless to say, the blogs will be coming less frequently for a while. Here are the few photos I snapped for the week. Most of these things happen when Nate is at school. I will make a special effort next time to get him in photos more.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

oh i miss my kids so much!!! they are growing up without me. You have to come all summer or i might go crazy! You need to be home so mom and i can take care of you! I love you sis

valerie said...

30 weeks....what? It is really getting close isn't it? I read Cassie's comments, I hope you do get to go home to utah soon after the babies are born, so you can have LOTS of help and love!
Hang in there, we are all praying for you to make it a few more weeks!!! :)
and like I said before, teach Josh to post pictures, so he can while you are unable to!

k.young said...

I can't believe you are already 30 weeks! In ten weeks, you are gonna have twins! Crazy!! But so fun! Any decision on names yet?

Brittany Petty said...

I can't believe I'm going to have one of those too! I can't believe you are having two AT ONCE! Are you coming to Utah? Huh? huh!??!?