Tuesday, May 19, 2009

James is 5!

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Baby James. I am still stunned that he is already 5. He is well known in our family for the sweet & funny things that he does & says. For example in the car the other night this was the conversation:

James: My favorite truck is a semi. I'm gonna drive a semi when I grow up.

Gabby: I'm going to be a doctor.

Nate: When I grow up I am going to be an army guy.

(pause)

James: Nate, I will deliver fresh food to your army house!

3 comments:

Emalia said...

A Big Happy Birthday Day to James!!! I can't believe he's 5 already either. I'm sorry we didn't get a birthday card out him yet--we've been so dang busy.

Parrylarious said...

How in the world did "Baby James" grow up so fast and how in the world is he 5 already????? Time goes way too fast!!!! Happy Birthday James!

Wilson Family said...

Happy Birthday, James!! Hope you had a great birthday. Daniel wanted me to tell you happy birthday as well! Hope you guys have a safe trip to FL!