Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nate's Baptism



My boys dressed in white!



Also, take a look at the tables in the cultural hall. We had
a luncheon after the baptism and my very talented friend Karen
put together the centerpieces. I felt like I was in a fancy
restaurant! Thanks Karen!

Our special friend Robyn and Abigail.



It is hard to believe that my little Nater Tater is baptized! It happened on the 26th and was such a sweet thing. He looked so cute all in white and was so excited. He put together his own program and even asked all the speakers himself. Special thanks to family who came from Utah & Colorado and New York to be with us! We gave him a set of scriptures and he has loved marking them. Not reading them--just marking them. He has also started to write in his journal and I am amazed how excited he is about it. I am so glad we have the gospel. It keeps the spirit of our home positive and directed.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I wish I could have been there. Miss you guys

Annie said...

Wow! What a big day! He looks so handsome and shiny all dressed in white. Your luncheon looks like it was at a formal restaruant! Your friend did a great job!

Parrylarious said...

Congrats to Nate on his baptism! What a wonderful stage of life you are.....always in (I was going to say moving, but it seems like your family has all the stages going at the same time). Miss you guys! When is the move???

Misti said...

Congrats! Wished we could have been there!