Thursday, October 15, 2009

Our Crazy Week

I decided that life is going to be really busy for a while so I am just quickly posting the highlights. Gabby turned 7 this week the day after one of her best friends in our branch. So we had all the little girls from the branch over for a celebratory dinner for the 2 girls. They wanted something "fancy". 3 of our amazing Young Women also came over to help out.

Abigail has been "army crawling" for some time and is now up on all fours for about 4 feet at a time. Natasha is finally army crawling. However, Natasha can wave and Abigail has no idea what that is yet. Their personalities are just so different!

The highlight of our week was our friend Savannah's 8th grade band concert where the kids got to dress up to watch. I was surprised at how much they loved the concert. I was afraid they would be bored.

We have been told that Andrew's cognitive skills are actually excellent so all we are dealing with is physical and behavioral. A trip to the allergiest revealed that he has some pretty strong allergies--no pets for us. He is getting strong fast, but he loves the massages the best. We love our PT and she is so good with him. He still is hungry constantly and starting to get fat in spite of or best efforts so the endocrinologist is our next step. Hopefully we will get some answers.

That's all I've got, but Cassie is waiting for us at DisneyWorld so I am sure we will have more later!























































No comments: