You're so mean...making that little cutie face the plant so that we can all get a laugh! Okay, I'm glad you did...it WAS pretty funny! :)
Lol! that is too funny! :-)
That was awesome!!! So sad how funny it is when we freak out our kids. I can't wait to see them!!!!!!! one and a half weeks left!!!!
That is so dang cute! She's adorable! I love the piggy tails! That's a great video to hold onto!
Ha ha! Kimmie, I miss your laugh!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You're so mean...making that little cutie face the plant so that we can all get a laugh! Okay, I'm glad you did...it WAS pretty funny! :)
Lol! that is too funny! :-)
That was awesome!!! So sad how funny it is when we freak out our kids. I can't wait to see them!!!!!!! one and a half weeks left!!!!
That is so dang cute! She's adorable! I love the piggy tails! That's a great video to hold onto!
Ha ha! Kimmie, I miss your laugh!!!!
Post a Comment