Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fishing with Daddy

Since Josh will be away from his kids for about 9 weeks this summer we decided to give them some quality "dad" time fishing. I had the twins and stayed at home to pack. They were a bundle of excitement when they returned. Each one of the kids had hooked at least one fish. Daddy got some great photos. Nate caught a large catfish.
Here is Gabby reeling in her very first fish! (Since he has caught 2-3 fish before, our expert Nate was giving her tips:)

Sweet James loved catching the fish but there was no way he was going to touch that thing.

Even Andrew caught this little Bass. It took some coaxing, but Josh got him to touch it before he threw it back.

It wouldn't be a day out without hot dogs & treats at Costco.
Josh is such a great dad. He loves to be with his kids so I am really glad that they got to have this exclusive Dad time doing something they love. Even if Josh never got to fish himself. :)

3 comments:

Annie said...

Cute! Fun times with Dad!
O.k. I've missed something... where are you moving to? and where is Josh going for nine weeks? I hope you are coming to utah?

Steve and Donna said...

good memory builder :)

Mandy said...

I'm with Annie. I'm lost, whats going on with your family?