Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moving on...

Just a quick update. Josh's great job offer was rescinded due to the economy so we have to leave our beautiful home. Our stuff will be in storage. Josh will be house sitting here while he prepares for the Bar Exam and the kids and I will be living in my parents basement for at least 2 months. It isn't ideal but it will work for now. Until then the packing is killing me. No family of 8 should ever have to move!!

5 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

so true- we moved 9 times before settling in Naples!

Parrylarious said...

I am really sorry that you have to pack and move again. I am really happy that I will have some time with you here though!

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!

Annie said...

Moving stinks! But I'm glad you'll be around. When you get here I am happy to help you get settled any way I can.

Mandy said...

Welcome back! Even if it's only for a short time. Call when you can and we can get the kids together and play:0

Misti said...

Ugh! What a chore. Please let us know if we can help in any way. Lots of love...