looks like a busy summer- saw Josh yesterday at church with John. :)
FUN! Alan and Josh are off to take the Bar. I wish you were here to celebrate with me.
Thinking of and missing your family! Hope that your summer is going well.
Ohhhhh I just miss those kids of yours. Love these pictures and I'm so glad you've been united as a family again. I know Josh could barely stand to get home. We had a great time with him while he was here! :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
looks like a busy summer- saw Josh yesterday at church with John. :)
FUN! Alan and Josh are off to take the Bar. I wish you were here to celebrate with me.
Thinking of and missing your family! Hope that your summer is going well.
Ohhhhh I just miss those kids of yours. Love these pictures and I'm so glad you've been united as a family again. I know Josh could barely stand to get home. We had a great time with him while he was here! :-)
Post a Comment