Sunday, August 29, 2010

He is here!

He was born on August 25 at 10:58 P.M. coming in at 8 lbs. 8 ozs. measuring 21 inches. He has dark hair with a slight curl. He has some of the characteristics of our other kids but does not look like any of them. Kim loves the little dimple that he has on his chin. Mom and bay are doing well.

His name is Corban.
His big brother is very happy to be a big brother again and not be the youngest boy anymore.

The twins were almost deathly afraid of Corban. This is a picture showing Abigail wanting to get away and cry for help. The twin's reaction to the new baby surprised us both. We thought they would love him. It has a been a few days now and the twinies are starting to get used to the baby. The oldest three are really cute with him. Gabby seems to think Corban is her new doll and will play with him even when he is sleeping. If we ever wonder where Gabby is, we just go to the baby and there she is.





10 comments:

Misti said...

He is beautiful! Congrats to your growing family! We miss you guys :)

Mandi said...

Oh my goodness, is he the most handsome boy ever?!!!! He really does not look like a Tillotson. I think that the hair is throwing me off. He is too cute. I am so happy for you. I am glad that he is here! We miss you. For sure we are coming to Utah next summer, hopefully we see you before then...but if not, We have something to look forward too!

Steve and Donna said...

so glad you posted some pictures of the newest Tillotson. No blonde hair this time. Kim- hope you get some sleep in the near future ;)

Cindy Barnes said...

Congratulations! He is darling! Kim and just for the record....You win! I know I started my family WAY before you but you are the ultimate winner! Love you my cuz! It was so good to see you and the kiddos this summer! We are looking forward to the Hansen reunion sometime in the near future!

sweetlissybug said...

He looks like a Corban! He is adorable. Congratulations!

Sly Family said...

Congrats!!! He is super cute!!!!

Annie said...

Kim and Josh! Congratulations! He is beautiful! That is so funny that the twins were scared of him. I'm sure they will be his biggest fans in no time

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. I was in PA this summer and met someone who knew you well. She knew you from Michigan and is a Nannie outside of Philadelphia and getting married soon. Sorry, I can't remember her name ... She is really cute and a returned missionary.

Have fun with your new baby. We miss you in Naples.

Heatherbelle said...

Yay! He is so darn cute! Congrats you guys! I was thinking about you guys just this past Saturday(Friday night your time) and wanting to call, but by the time I got done making other calls to the States it was too late your time. I'll try to call this weekend when Jared is home with the computer. Love you guys!

Smith Family said...

Congratulations! Hope everyone is doing well.