7 kids has been much harder than we thought. We think about updating but we are always dealing with some other issue. I love all of you who keep your blogs up in busy times. You have my admiration. Now is just one of those moments where we are only doing what we can and nothing extra. Luckily with Christmas coming we have several of the girls' therapies cancelled and I won't have drive all over. I might even finish a load of laundry before midnight. I have the hope of getting to the blog.
Still no job, but we keep on searching :)
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we have missed hearing from you- but hope you know our thoughts are with you. Have a Merry Christmas!
It's just NOW getting hard for you? It was hard for me at 2! Isn't it amazing how we all handle things differently?
Take care of yourself and be sure to talk about your frustrations. I don't know how but [for me] it really helped alleviate some of the stress.
Gwen
I thought the same thing as Gwenevere:) You are amazing Kim and Josh! Hang in there! Something great is on the horizon! Drop your kids off to play anytime you need to.
I love you, Hermana Mia! I think three is hard. That is why we have three...and only three ;) You both are awesome. Hacemos lo que podemos con lo que tenemos. I can't wait to see what's next for your amazing family!
Post a Comment