So wonderful to see the pictures of your family. I am sure Cassie told you that we are in the same swimming class at Murray Rec. She's adorable.Miss you, and counting down the days until you get to Utah!!!
Those pictures are all so priceless! At least you can curl their fun little mops on top, unlike being able to do that for james....
Kim, so cute...I have to have the pictures of our girls! I can't wait to watch them grow up together.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So wonderful to see the pictures of your family. I am sure Cassie told you that we are in the same swimming class at Murray Rec. She's adorable.
Miss you, and counting down the days until you get to Utah!!!
Those pictures are all so priceless! At least you can curl their fun little mops on top, unlike being able to do that for james....
Kim, so cute...I have to have the pictures of our girls! I can't wait to watch them grow up together.
Post a Comment