Cute, cute costumes, Kimmy. The parrots are adorable, as are the other pirates, except maybe JOSH!Love, Mom
That family picture is ADORABLE!!!!! Such cuteness all around!
Happy Halloween to you too!! I LOVE the pirate costumes!!! You even got Connie in one! I'm impressed. You all look AWESOME! The twins are looking so big and so beautiful :-) I love how there hair just stands straight up. Love you and miss you all!
Waht cute cute costumes! You all looks great! The girls are getting so big. I love your new blog header too!
Wow! How did you pull off 9 pirate costumes? I had a hard time getting together two costumes for the kids that I already had. You guys look great!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute, cute costumes, Kimmy. The parrots are adorable, as are the other pirates, except maybe JOSH!
Love, Mom
That family picture is ADORABLE!!!!! Such cuteness all around!
Happy Halloween to you too!! I LOVE the pirate costumes!!! You even got Connie in one! I'm impressed. You all look AWESOME! The twins are looking so big and so beautiful :-) I love how there hair just stands straight up. Love you and miss you all!
Waht cute cute costumes! You all looks great! The girls are getting so big. I love your new blog header too!
Wow! How did you pull off 9 pirate costumes? I had a hard time getting together two costumes for the kids that I already had. You guys look great!
Post a Comment