I love all of the fun pictures of your cute family!!! Especially the one of Andrew dressed in a ballet costume.
Nice pic.s!! I'm glad they were good for you too. I love the fashion show pic.s too. The twins are looking so big and adorable!! I just love those smiles. :-)
Is that not the cutest picture of the girls in their little valentie's outfit ever! Why yes, yes it is!
Ok...now I can't decide it the V-Day pic cuter or the one with Andrew in a tutu? I was laughing out LOUD! How to decide??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love all of the fun pictures of your cute family!!! Especially the one of Andrew dressed in a ballet costume.
Nice pic.s!! I'm glad they were good for you too. I love the fashion show pic.s too. The twins are looking so big and adorable!! I just love those smiles. :-)
Is that not the cutest picture of the girls in their little valentie's outfit ever! Why yes, yes it is!
Ok...now I can't decide it the V-Day pic cuter or the one with Andrew in a tutu? I was laughing out LOUD! How to decide??
Post a Comment