Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Beginnings of spring...







This is one of the 1st days this year that we could go outside without the snot freezing inside our noses. Josh & the kids found some items that had been left together in a storage bin and had a great time playing with "it". Today we booked our house finding trip and I cannot wait to just get away. We are taking the twins, but still--that is a huge break for us.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Isn't it funny how perspectives can change. Taking twins on a trip is a "Break". And probably everyone who sees you will say, "Wow! You have your hands full." Little will they know how full your hands really are! We used to think our first child was a handful, and now it is a break to just have one child , or even two is easier than three, or in your case, easier than six! Have a great time in Florida!

k.young said...

Wow! That is hilarious that the broom was frozen.
How nice to have a get away! :) Good luck.

J and T said...

I'm so glad that things are settling down a bit for you guys. Well, I'm sure things never quite settle down in your busy house, but I am glad the twins are doing better. Hope you guys have a fun trip.

Tara

Sly Family said...

Good luck with your house hunting. Quick question, I am curious as to what book your hubby bought?