I am posting this so that everyone will know what I did not. This is what it looks like when a baby is having a hard time breathing. This is actually in the hospital when Tasha is receiving oxygen so we know she is being watched. I wished I had known what this looked like 3 weeks ago.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's such a good thing to know. It can be so scary but we have delt with that with Parker and still have to watch it here and there! I am so glad that they are feeling better. I hope everyone continues on the up and up! You're all in our thoughts and prayers.
Thanks Kim! I've been wondering what that looks like!! Hope you are all doing better! :)
For the rest or your life, the minute anyone coughs, sneezes, or sniffles the first thing you will do is check to make sure they aren't retracting. It's a way of life, not a good way, but a way! And I've found that when we end up at the hospital or the doctor's office, they are always super impressed that 1)we know what retracting is and 2)we know it means trouble. I wish I had known before we ended up in the hospital the first time. I would have helped us get treatment in a more timely fashion. I'm glad things are on the upswing for you guys!
Post a Comment