When it rains it pours, and we are still getting some rain here. I took James to the doctor today on his 3rd day of fever and voila!--strep throat. Abigail has had a couple of fevers and a terrible cold as well. The doctor said she is fine so far cold wise, but we are looking at another surgery in April for both girls. We are trying to coordinate so that they have both surgeries (ear and bottom) at the same time. No need to anesthetize twice!
We are all happy to be back in the routine again with everyone at home. The house we rent is for sale so we have had several showings. The extra pressure to keep everything spotless is making me a bit cranky. Tasha & Abigail are able to progress again. They are rolling all over and gaining more strength for sitting. We have new high chairs that are more supportive for them and we love these! They are finally able to chew on biter biscuits although their little arms get tired quickly from holding them. Hurray for keeping them entertained! Here are some fun photos from our week. It's funny how simple things can really prompt happiness even when things seem like they are just not going right. These girls' smiles can lighten our entire home. Having them in our family is really a gift to all of us.
5 comments:
What a sweet post. Sorry about all the sickness! Man, you guys need to catch a break. Hopefully the move to a warmer climate will help. :)
I love the pictures! It looks like all smiles again. I hope you are over the worst.
Glad to hear things are going better for you guys! We are the worst friends in the world! We sure love and miss you! Please let us know if we can do anything for you!
Seriously...still sickies at your house. It never ends for you eh? Have I ever told you that you are wonderwoman? It is so humbiling to read about your challenges and how you just get through them with a smile and such a positive attitude. It makes my challenges seem so minor. I love you.
Thanks for letting me know what the book was I thought it was some type of weight loss book because of the girl on the cover, so when I found out it was about politics I had a little laugh!!!!
Post a Comment