Gabby is in the 2nd row middle with Anya looking at her.
Andrew loved to point at Gabby in her program.
James' cute little home preschooling class with Andrew thinking he is so cool to be included.
With Grandma & Grandpa before they returned home a few weeks ago.
It seems impossible these days to keep up with this blog. It is the end of the school year and Josh just finished finals yesterday. The kids are all ending their school years so there are programs and activities galore. Nate and Gabby have both had programs at their school last week and Nate will compete on Saturday in a big science competition. In addition we still have our regular routine therapies for the girls, and we are trying to get in our last doctor's appts before we move and don't have a doctor right away. The twins also have surgery next Wed. so it has been almost impossible to pack! The good news is that we were finally able to sign a lease yesterday. Hurray! We thought we had found something but the realtor has just been dragging his feet so we got nervous and found something else that just happens to be better suited for the size of our family.
Years ago when I was single, I remember something my cousin Connie told me. She said that one day she was 19 and it seems like the next day--boom! she had six kids. She probably doesn't even remember the comment, but I have thought about it a lot lately. I remember that at the time I thought she must have been crazy to not notice that time was passing along the way. Now I can relate to that statement so well. It seems like I was just backpacking Europe with my old (scratch that) former mission companion Annie. Now I have more wrinkles on my face than I know how to hide. And, of course, the 6 kids I never thought I would have. (At 18 my plan was to become a world famous Neo-natologist, marry after age 30 and have no children of my own--just spoil my nephews & nieces). Anyone else feel that time actually moves faster each year? Funny how much we ramble at 5:22 a.m. when we are up because "we" have an 8 year old who wants to chat at 4 a.m. and mom can't go back to sleep.
5 comments:
Thank you for not calling me "Old". HA! I can't believe you have six kids either! Time does go by faster every year. sometimes I think I'm a day away from 90.
I just made a similar comment on my blog. www.lissybug.blogspot.com
If you want to check it out. :)
Good luck on the move! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and hoping that sometime you get even an ounce of time to yourself to.....????? Miss you!
You have the most beautiful family Kim, and I have to comment on how great you are about taking as many family photos as you do.
I wish you happy thoughts and not too many grey hairs while you guys move!
I'm a member of the "How in the world did I get to be this old and have children of my own?" club as well. It seems like I was an oblivious teenager just yesterday.
By the way, any dairy free dinner recipes would be greatly appreciated. I'm always looking for something new. And I'd be happy to send our new found favorites your way as well. I always forget that Josh is a dairy-free kind of guy. :-)
Post a Comment