I wish the summer would never end. I have had Josh with me most of the summer, and all my kids with me every day. I will really miss them in 3 weeks when everyone goes off to school.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
I have been waiting to make a slide show from photo bucket, but I don't think it's happening any time soon. Here is the short version of the last couple of weeks. It has been a bit crazy helping Josh's brother move in and prepare all the complicated documents to get the kids in school. (you would think I was enrolling them in the FBI compared to the other 2 school districts we have applied to).
Gabby loves that she shares a room with her sisters, but she can't stand to see them cry. We should have know that they didn't fall asleep that quickly on their own.
Here James & Gabby are reading books to the girls. I am so lucky that they have so many siblings to entertain them.
Gabby made this cake for FHE all by herself. She added the frosting with a special ziplock/hole trick from Aunt Ronny. (thanks!)
Abigail loved the cake. Sweet things have been the biggest motivator in trying to get the girls to feed themselves.
Tasha was practically giggling as she ate. She finished everything she could successfully fit in her mouth! --which was a lot less than what you see here.
Each of our twins has 1 top tooth started, with another about to come in. (this is Abigail)
Natasha is showing off her two lower teeth. We are really excited because we were told their teeth would come in with funky shapes and a strange order. So far, so good.
We visited the Orlando temple a couple weeks ago. It is very pretty and the kids loved to run around the grounds. Josh and I took turns going while the other had the kids. One morning I took all 6 to the hotel breakfast. It was wild!
Here is Josh and his Daddy's girl looking at the fountains on the temple grounds. They were fun to watch.
Here are the kids watching them also. Hmmmm. Not sure if we were supposed to be sitting on the wall...
I have had to get resourceful at times. We were at Sea World and Josh had taken the kids to see the flamingos.
I love family outings. They can bring out the best in all of us.
James made a Pavlova meringue that we saw in a cookbook for FHE one night. It was fairly complicated and took several hours. Here he is squeezing out the meringue from our trusty ziplock. He had a blast!
He was SO proud of his creation. We added whipping creme to each serving. YuMMy!
Here is Tasha bear rolling around until she can get into something forbidden. Together the girls have ruined/eaten about 4 kids books. The best news we have is that we have caught Abigail crawling 2 times. It is only the start but we are delighted! Hurray!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I totally love the picture with bottles in both girls mouths. So Cute!!!
What great pictures!I love the first one of all the girls asleep on the same bed, precious!
Looks like you guys are having so much fun! We miss you!
The picture with the three girls sleeping together is so cute!!! All of your kids are just darling!
Post a Comment