Thursday, August 13, 2009







Josh has been bugging me to do the girls' hair in "alien piggies". You know, the ones that stick straight up and look hilarious. Abigail (top) wasn't thrilled, but Tasha was downright angry (she immediately removes all hair bows she can anyway). They looked so cute that we had to make it a photo shoot. Tasha is in the polka dots & Abigail is in flowers.






























































7 comments:

sweetlissybug said...

They are so cute! I love that hair do! :D

Anonymous said...

absolutely adorable!

Cassie said...

you're kidding me right? They are so outrageously cute I can't even stand it. I hate that they live so far from aunt Cassie!!!!

LeAnne said...

So cute! I can't wait to see your kids again. I hope the girls remember us. :) You will have to teach me your great bow making skills. :)

The Seaman Family said...

So cute!!

Mandi said...

Can we say CUTE? We need to have a bow making party soon!!!!

Misti said...

I can't believe how long their hair is!! They are darling as usual!! Yes we really did apply to a University in FL?! Maybe we could be neighbors!! I have no clue what city! Ha ha