Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas present to our family

Josh & I gave our family the best present of all. We hired a very talented local photographer and took some beautiful family photos. Many of our favorites are on her blog. Just click the link. We haven't had family photos since Andrew had just turned one and our goal was just to have everyone looking at the camera. We go so much more! Merry Christmas to us.

http://cordieannphotography.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Annie said...

What Great pictures! And what a great photographer to get all six kids to look at her and smile! I really like the last picture of the twins! It is awesome! You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

what a darling darling family you are!i love the last one of the twins, isn't that just life? happy new year!

Stephanie said...

She does great work . . . the photos are awesome! It doesn't hurt that she was working with the most beautiful family ever! You all look great!

Sly Family said...

WAY cute photos...especially the one with Abigal and Tasha! that cracked me up!!!!

Heatherbelle said...

You guys are so cute! I love the pictures! We miss you so much! Hope you have a Happy New Year! Can you believe Josh is down to his last semester? Yay!
We love you all!

Cassie said...

stupid pictures make me cry. I miss you guys!!! I really love those pictures