Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Growing up so fast!






















When we moved here last June our girls could not even sit up by themselves. They had just turned one. We have been amazed at how quickly they have developed since then. They climb on the dishwasher, up the stairs (we have not been able to find a gate that works with our stairs), and they are into and onto everything they can find, and all over each other. Abigail is actually starting to move her feet into little steps when she is held and with help she can use a cute little push toy from Grandma & Grandpa. They have refused to learn any sign language, but they are learning to grunt and can speak 2 words "da-da" and "outside". They both love to be outside so we think it's pretty funny that this is their new word. They say it often as they point outside. They will both sit at the slider and watch the kids play on the swing set outside.

3 comments:

Sly Family said...

I can't believe how grown up they both look. I love the picture with the dishwasher...so cute!

Annie said...

They are so adorable! I love the one in the red chair of them looking at eachother. I'm so glad they are doing well.

Clark Family said...

It's fun to check in on you since I don't see you very often. You are one of my closest Ave neighbors though.... I love these photos of the girls! They are getting so big