Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life's little joys...

So last night Nate got in a lot of trouble. When Josh and I confronted him with his punishment he got really angry. His eyes welled up with angry tears and his teeth clenched. He decided to yell the worst thing he could think of to his father so he screamed, "FILTHY MUDBLOOD!" I could not help myself and I burst out laughing. It is comforting to know that he is still innocent enough that he could think of no worse than a Harry Potter insult. It sure lightened the mood for all of us.

Sunday the kids were getting their scriptures and getting into the car. Andrew came running up to me in a panic and said, "Mommy, where's my scripture Mormon?" He wanted to make sure he got his scripture Skittles.

In a world where most people with DS struggle with near-sightedness, we found out today that our twins are far-sighted. Haleluja! No glasses anytime soon for our little girlies.

5 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

you gotta laugh :)

Apron Appeal said...

Take heart in the simple things. :)

sewmanybooks.blogspot.com

Annie said...

I love Nate's comment! That cracks me up. Your kids are so cute. The twins are so adorable and they always look so happy. You are doing a good job, mommy.

Misti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misti said...

Ok I totally deleted that previous post cuz I can't spell LOL!

Glad to see things are going well with you guys we totally miss you!

Paul says Josh IS a filthy mudblood! ha ha