Monday, March 7, 2011

Abigail's blog

Since I feel like my life right now is CANCER CANCER CANCER, I need to make some changes. I want to make sure that our family blog is not monopolized by all the ins & outs of Abigail's fight with Leukemia. It feels like life will never be normal again but I still have 6 other kids who are doing some cool stuff. Coming soon are posts about 2 amazing wrestlers and a volleyball player. In the meantime, Abigail gets to be the star of her new blog:




It is more of a journal than anything. There are a lot of things that have happened that I truly never want to forget. That being said, here is my favorite picture of Abigail:


2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

she is one special spirit and blessed to have you as parents :)

Annie said...

I'm so glad you have an "Abigail" Blog now. it will help you get the word out on how all is going without having to field tons of phone calls and repeat yourself a hundred times. I love the name of the blog too.