With Josh working and me spending most of my days at the hospital or home with Abigail things have been busier than ever. Somehow it is harder to coordinate my life through others than it is to "just do it". Wed., Gabby had her first volleyball game. She is straight ahead in the grey. She played just like I do. That poor girl!

I took the kids to therapy this week because James was being tested by an OT for issues with writing. I had to take a picture of this pose of
Corban. His therapist calls it "The Playboy".

Saturday, Josh and I juggled our schedules to take all the kids on dates. Since I was already taking the kids to an event for the siblings of chronically ill kids, Andrew and I had a date playing around with
Spiderman...

and eating an unhealthy lunch. We both had a really good time. He has been amazing since things started with Abigail and I have been very surprised at how good he has been.

I don't have the wrestling pictures with me but I am hoping to post them later. At their first wrestling meets, Nate & James both wrestled twice. They both lost the first match but made up for it by pinning their
opponents in the first round of their 2
nd matches. Both of them! At one time we were trying to watch both wrestle at once. Since they had only had 3 wrestling lessons I wasn't expecting them to do so well. I was just hoping they wouldn't get wounded their first time out. Now they are sold on the sport and poor Gabby spends a large portion of her
after school life in a Half-Nelson.
2 comments:
Just posted this on the yahoo group, but in case you missed it... and if you haven't already joined...
http://www.hopekids.org/ does amazing things for families with children with leukemia :)
I've been thinking of you and your family. Hope you are doing well-
Jenny
Post a Comment