Thursday, March 3, 2011
Photograpy Help
Does anyone know of a good photography studio in the SLC area? Abigail should not be out in public and the weather stinks, so people who use natural light would probably be out for that reason. We also need someone who has the ability to switch around heads because I doubt we can even get everyone looking. If anyone knows a really good place, please let me know. She could start losing her hair in a week and we would like to get in before it gets too thin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have a few friends who do photography down there, I will ask around and get back to you :)
Busath is the go to studio photographer in Salt Lake but (15 years ago) they are also the most expensive. They do most of the formal photos of the general authorities.
http://www.busath.com/pages/gallery/family.php
My neighbor is an AMAZING photographer. Does lots of hospital room and indoor home shots. And she is an amazing editor. The photos in my blog header are by her. Her name is Katherine... her photo blog with contact info is:
http://wallinphotography.blogspot.com/
(She has a son with special needs, too.)
Hi Kim, I have asked around and I had quite a few people recommend fotofly.com/. One person told me how great they were to work with their children, including their son with special needs and that they were very affordable. Keeping you in our prayers
hey, do you have a picture you like of Abigail that you would want a button made for her? My friend did some for us for Kareen and then people could put it on their blogs and link to yours....if you want let me know!
Hi there, I just found your beautiful family from Kecia's blog. If you do get a button I'll grab it for my blog.
Don't know any photographers...but wanted to let you know I'll be following your blog as I heard Abigail has leukemia. My 21 month old Emily has DS and leukemia and we are also going to through treatment right now. You can reach me at livinglifewithes@yahoo.com.
http://livinglifewithes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment