As I write this I have a little tornado going on in my stomach. Babies A & B are fighting each other for space. It is something that is getting very limited these days. I am almost the size I have been at full term with my pregnancies. I have had to get new maternity clothes to accomodate the growth. This is crazy! But I do love buying the clothes to play "dress up" with my twin girlies!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Bob Booder
As I write this I have a little tornado going on in my stomach. Babies A & B are fighting each other for space. It is something that is getting very limited these days. I am almost the size I have been at full term with my pregnancies. I have had to get new maternity clothes to accomodate the growth. This is crazy! But I do love buying the clothes to play "dress up" with my twin girlies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I can't believe how big he is! He and my gavin are about the same age I think.
I am so excited for you that you are having twin girls! Stacey can tell you how much fun it is to dress them, she still has to have them dress the same and they are 5! not sure when that will stop?
All of us here in boise are so excited for you, we were just wondering how you were doing these days! Sounds like you are doing pretty good, at least you are putting on a brave face! I love you! We all love you and wish you the best! :)
Post a Comment