Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I FOUND THEM!!



When I was in Utah I found 2 blessing dresses that I loved but they were not the right size. Today in my state I FOUND THEM. Both are the right size. Hurray! Thanks to Cassie for helping me decide that they each need a different and unique dress. I don't dare take them out of the plastic, but they are beautiful and each come with a little bonnet. It's pretty crazy when something like that makes your day...

1 comment:

k.young said...

Thanks for your encouraging advice. I have often wondered if her sleeping on her tummy would make things better, but I would feel just awful if something bad happened to her...
I love the dresses and I agree with Cass that they need to be different. Yes, they are twins and you will probably dress them the same sometimes, but when they look back, they will appreciate you started them off unique :)