What do you do when your whole family has the flu? Nate brought something home from 1st grade last Friday and it has put us all down. Coughing, fever, sore throat, body aches & vomitting are some of the symptoms. I was surviving until I got it as well. Then Josh came home from school Monday night with a fever of 102 degrees. We were quite the home for invalids. That night our remaining trooper Andrew started the dreadful, croup-like cough. Now everyone is just grumpy. We are hoping that we can all get over it quickly.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ughh! Poor Kimmi! I feel for you. We've had stomach flu twice, ear infections (Miles) and two bouts of colds since we've been back from Christmas. I've heard from my friends out here that the first winter out in the midwest is the worst because you aren't used to a humid winter! Here's hoping that its true. I can't imagine it being worse next year! -Heather
That stinks! Keelia got sick at Thanksgiving and has been getting olds and things on and off since. I do not look forward to the first time she gets the flu! And I can't imagine doing any of the things you do, pregnant with twins! You are amazing to me!!
Post a Comment