Sunday, March 23, 2008

Barber Shop and Dentist Office


I am so glad that my kids are so creative. With me sick and the flu rotating through the kids there wasn't much time to entertain them. I would love to have an imagination that is this vivid. Chopsticks are good dental tools, and it is just fine to put so much gel in someone's hair that it feels hard. They are quite professional too. If you look, Gabby has a paper towel on her chest just like at the dentist. Also, they try to make signs to direct us to their businesses. All over the house signs were taped with the words "dentist ofis" with arrows directing us to the boys' room. I don't remember being so realistic when I played. They are so fun to watch! It kept my spirits high through a rough ordeal!

Click on the pictures to see them larger. The sign on the chalkboard and the instuments for the dentist are well worth checking out.

5 comments:

Cindy Barnes said...

Hi Kim!! I have just joined the cool crowd of bloggers! This totally brought back memories of playing school in the back room at grandma Hansen's! Kevin was always the principal and we always fought over who would be the teacher! We had some creative moments in our childhood! Your kids are so cute!!

k.young said...

How adorable! Kids do have the best imaginations! I wish sometimes that mine was still as creative as theirs seem to be! And at least they entertained you instead of you having to entertain them while you are sick :)

valerie said...

That is so funny, its so good that they have each other to play with. And they also have each other to feed off ideas from. I am also happy for you that they are entertaining themselves so creatively.

Cassie said...

They are so funny! i can't wait till this summer because they can entertain my child so i can hold the twins!!!!!!!

Cassie said...

They are so funny! i can't wait till this summer because they can entertain my child so i can hold the twins!!!!!!!