We got TV!!!
We decided recently that it was time to enter the 21st century so we ordered satellite TV. Wow. Up until now we haven't even been able to get local programming except for a fuzzy PBS. It came with DVR. After 1 week life at our house isn't the same. I have to spend several hours lying down and now I have something to do besides read every book in our house twice! My kids love the cartoons. One morning we found their favorite cartoon: Big Foot presents Meteor. Here they are soaking it all in on Mom & Dad's bed. They thought they were so cool watching TV from the BED!
5 comments:
That's cute. DVR is the greatest invention ever! I'm so glad that we don't have to watch commercials ever again~
How fun! I wouldn't have waited so long to get TV if I were pregnant with twins and had 4 other kiddos :)
finally! but great you get it when i'm not there!!! so i had to suffer.
Nice! I love our DVR--it has to be heaven sent. Thanks for sending all that old tax info. and the birthday cards for John and Kenzie!! That was so thoughtful of you ;-) We recieved it in the mail yesterday and John was so excited to get something in the mail for his birthday. so thanks!
I can so relate to you right now, we just got satalite a few months ago, and it has changed my world....I guess that's positive? :)
Post a Comment