Monday, March 31, 2008

I am HUGE!!


Well, it is official. With a little less than 11 weeks to my due date, I am ENORMOUS!! I hope to be able to post what I looked like the day I delivered my last baby, but I have to do some research and I am too tired for that today. I am about to bust out of this shirt and I am not sure I have much room to grow. Yet, the twins have to double their weight in the next 8 wks or so. So far I can still see my feet, but putting on socks and shoes is becoming a real challenge. There is much grunting...

6 comments:

valerie said...

I have been waiting to see a cute picture of your belly! You look awesome! Its getting so close, oh my! You are not enormous you silly girl, have you ever seen pictures of Tracey when she was prego with her twins? You don't even compare to her, if that makes you feel any better!
You better make Josh help you post pictures after you have these beautiful girls, because I know you are not going to have much time to blog...
You are beautiful, hang in there, we all love you! At least you can still SEE your toes, right?

Annie said...

Kim,
You look great! That's how big I look with ONE baby inside! You can still see your toes?! That's awesome!

k.young said...

That is how big I was with one baby! You are not huge. You look fantastic. And the fact that you can still see your toes is amazing! :) Keep up the good work. Have you guys picked out any names you like?

Emalia said...

Wow, look at that tummy!! You're doing great Kim. I know it's hard, but it'll be so worth it. :-)

Cindy Barnes said...

You look great!! I think that is what I look like now and I am not even pregnant!! hee hee! I am so excited for you!

Cassie said...

by the way your huge!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha that is because i was bigger than all your other chilns now you can be like me!!!!