Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to our little twins today. I can't believe that a year has already gone by since they came into our lives. They have really changed our household with their sweet, loving and accepting natures. Little Natasha is so sensitive and loves to be cuddled and snuggled. Abigail is so busy she just wants to play and explore. Today at her check-up she ripped the exam paper to shreds and then ate it! We are so grateful for the special spirit they bring in to our home. It is impossible to describe the changes they brought with their presence in our family. We just know that we are becoming softer, more compassionate people. Abigail-L (5lbs) and Natasha-R (5lbs 5oz). Only 2 days old and ready to leave the hospital.

2 months old on their blessing day. I think Abigail is the left one again.
6 months old. Abigail (the peacock) is left and Tasha (the mohawk) is right.
Here they are 9 months old. I don't intentionally put Abigail on the left, but that is the case again. I wonder if it is sub-conscious...

These are my smiley girls just last week. For a change, Natasha is on the left. :)







7 comments:

k.young said...

WOW! I can't believe they are already one. What sweet little girls you have!

Cassie said...

I miss my little girls!!!! I am so sad I have to wait until oct to see them. give them tons and tons of kisses from aunt cassie. Man they were tiny!!!!

Parrylarious said...

HI Kimmie,

How was the move? Did it happen yet? Happy Birthday to your babies! I was just thinking today that their birthday was soon! Miss you!

Sly Family said...

I can't believe it has been a year either! WOW they look absolutely gorgeous! I just realized I can tell them apart by the shapes of their head, because they are both very different, but if I hadn't noticed that I probably would still be getting them confused!

Misti said...

A whole year already!? Wow. They just keep getting cuter and cuter? Is that even a word? Who knows! Happy bday!!

Des said...

They are so cute, Kim. I can't believe it's been a year already. I hope you are all doing well.

valerie said...

A whole year already???? Crazy what passes us by so quickly. They are so sweet and beautiful!