Friday, June 5, 2009

We're Here!

We have been in our new house for a whole week now. The drive stunk (more to come) but we have survived. It is VERY hot & humid but we feel like we are living in a resort. We are still unpacking but I have high hopes that we will be to the "hanging stuff on the wall" stage by Mon. or Tues.

Funny: The first day we arrived I pointed 2 little lizards out to the kids. They were on the trunk of the palm tree in front of our house. Now every time we walk out side Andrew goes up to the tree and says "Where are you yizards?" He usually gets really upset that they don't come out to play with him.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

yeah you have internet!!! you need to let me know the number. looks like andrew is following in your footsteps kimmy!!!

Heidi said...

Hot & humid...that reminds me of summers in Argentina...oh, the memories! Hot I can handle...it's the humidity I can't stand...glad I live in the desert ;)

valerie said...

Wow, I can't even begin to imagine what sort of roller coaster you had to go through to get there! Glad you made it safe and are starting out this new phase of your lives. Good luck with the humidity, I really really don't do well with humidity.....

Minderella said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had quite the adventure. I am not in the loop so I don't know where exactly you moved. But it sounds warm. And tropical. That picture of the poop is awesome/yucky all at the same time. I mean who thinks to get a picture before cleaning that up?? :) Glad you made it safe.

Mindy