Sunday, June 7, 2009

5 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Cute pictures! Kim I had sent you an invite to read our blog a while back, but it doesn't look like you've received it. I sent it to your gmail address. I will try your hotmail account and hopefully you will get it. I'm glad you're finally getting settled in your new home.

Love,
The Wilsons

Sly Family said...

Ahhh talk about a major blowout!!! Atleast, you made it safely to your new home with blowouts and all. I am totally jealous though that you and your family have beaches so close!!!!

Cassie said...

I love all the photos!!! Man your kids have gotten so big on me. Gabby is gorgeous and my girls. that are so cute i can't even handle it. Some awesome pics my gorgeous sis. I miss you guys so much. Oct isn't soon enough.

Mandy said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to come visit.

Emalia said...

What fun pictures!! :-) I'm so glad you guys arrived safely in FL. We are excited and nervous for the road trip there. Happy belated Birthday to your twins!! :-) They're looking so much older now.