Sunday, November 15, 2009

CassieS visit

So, I tried to cut the moving photos out of my slide show 3 times but I failed. Sorry for the repeats. I really loved having my sister for almost 2 weeks. It was a sad day when she left because I don't know when I will see her again. The worst part was that I realized we don't have any photos of us together. How dumb were we? She was a great sport putting up with my life for the time she was here. She watched the kids when I took Abigail to the ER for falling out of her high chair (her eyes rolled back in her head like she was passing out). She helped me cart all of the kids to a specialist 45 min away. Of course, it was a new office not on mapquest or GPS so we had to stop and actually follow someone over from another office (so embarassing). She got the kids lunch and then brought them back and ate it outside the bldg because food wasn't allowed inside. She let us plan everything around the many therapies and was a good sport about the heat wave that came & left with her. The beach was a logistic nightmare with 3 adults, 8 kids (5 of them were 3 and under) and a multitude of sand. I am not sure if she will ever have more kids, but it was really fun for us!

2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

hope your daughter is doing better- I'm sure your sister understands!

Cindy Barnes said...

I am so glad you got your sister time together! I know Cassie was so excited to come when we were with her in Oct. We miss you guys and love getting the updates through your blog! Hang in there!