Friday, March 19, 2010

Why my house is NEVER clean...

Our sweet neighbors just gave us all their Thomas set (it is at least 100 little parts).
Abigail was missing the other day and this is where we found her after a paniced 10 min of looking. Our porch floods in a really bad rainstorm.




Silly me! I heard silverware clinking and I thought Andrew was emptying his part of the dishwasher. This is what I eventually found. Abigail is obsessed with tupperware, and Natasha loves the sound of silverware.

While Mandi is patiently trying to teach Gabby piano, the twins had little toys in their hands that they were banging on the piano bench.




We don't know why but Tasha bear loves the taste of wipes.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm right there with abigail. rain, puddles, whatever. splash abigail splash!

Steve and Donna said...

these pictures are too cute- everyday life and that of your twins. Great minds think alike and they are doing a super job (ha).

Annie said...

I love these picture! The little girls are so cute, how can you stand it?!

Parrylarious said...

What a fun post!!!!

valerie said...

Your family is just adorable! And honestly is there really a house out there, with six kids running around, that is spotless? Of course not. There will come a day when you miss the everyday mess of the kiddos, right? :)
Love those grins and sweet faces!