



Kim, here are some of the pictures that I thought were cute. I was listening to Andrea Bocelli and looking through some of the pictures of our family that we have on the computer upstairs. It got me a little sad to not be around them and you. Anyway here are some of them that I particularly liked. There were many more than this but I had to stop at these four or I would have posted all of them. We have such beautiful kids. It is a good thing they get their looks from you! :) You are a total hottie!! I have reaffirmed that in our ward here-I asked the married men in our ward if they thought you were hot and they said yes!! wink wink! I love you and the kids and miss you guys tons!! Love Me
2 comments:
awh....that is so sweet!
And yes Kim, you are a hottie!
I've always thought that you are a hottie...and those Argentine men thought so, too! You guys really do have beautiful children!
btw...Kim, you are amazing! I don't think there's anything you CAN'T do! Loved reading about T-ball and swimming lessons...helping in the outfield...and on so little sleep! You ROCK!
Post a Comment