Since the night was a hard one, Grandpa let me nap after swimming lessons. I slept for 3 hours! During that time Grandpa looked up how to make cool paper airplanes on the internet and made them with Gabby & Nate. He got the younger boys playing Legos. He colored with Gabby and played Wii with James. Then, he made sure that the girls were fed and taken care of by the volunteers from their ward. What a fantastic Grandpa!! I was so grateful.
Nate is growing up so fast. He made dinner while I was getting the other kids ready for T-ball. Manwich isn't too bad for a 7 year old. Go Naters!!
4 comments:
Manwich is excellent for a 7 year old. I think I need to teach Daniel some of that stuff. Pretty much all he can do so far is toast. Apparently I'm slacking off!
Your dad is pretty fantastic!! How neat for you to be near your family!
It sounds like that your family is taking good care of you while your here. Lets get together and let the kids play before you go back!
Ahh... your dad is awesome.
Post a Comment