Gabby, Nate and James have had so much fun over the last 2 days
of swimming lessons. It has been a great motivation to get them up and ready early in the day. Nate is already floating and swimming on the 2nd day. Gabby & James are also on the same T-ball team and had their first game Mon. James was done about 5 min into it. He just wanted the snow cone I promised him at the end. Seriously. Every 3 min. he would ask me if it was over yet (I was helping in the dugout & outfield). He did field 2 balls and send them to 1st base. He was still not very excited about the game. Gabby forgot everything she learned last year, but she is the tallest on the team as usual. She needs to slow down in the growing dept. or she will be taller than me by 4th grade. I am not ready for that!
1 comment:
Wow, I am surpised that they are taking lessons and tball in utah...how long are you guys staying there again???
How fun for them to get to be doing such exciting things for the summer.
Post a Comment