Thursday, November 19, 2009

busy, busy, busy

I would love to update this more but we just have been running around like mad. Between lessons, extra curricular stuff, church things and just having 6 small kids we are just really busy. I figure that since a picture was worth a thousand words, I would make up for it today.





We had a steak dinner on the back porch last Sunday and it was so nice. I love it when the weather drops to the 70's.
Andrew is constantly a victim of Gabby's mothering tendencies.

Here is a photo of the girls playing in their new braces. They don't like them but they have to get used to them. At $1000 each, they have to wear them anyway.
Last Sunday I sat the girls down after church and took some fun photos of them in their dresses. Their facial expressions are so funny. Tasha is in pink and Abigail in green.

































Gabby signed up for cheerleading and Nate for flag football this fall. We managed to get her on the team that cheers for him. What a blessing! They both had fun and are sad that the last game is Saturday. Then we get a "sports" break until January when all 3 of my older kids will have something.










Last Friday we went to the last home game of our local high school. It was standing room only and had sold out. This school is HUGE! It is about 4 times the size of my high school and we were overwhelmed! But...since we went to see our good friends in the marching band we were able to leave after the half time show.












With the twins mobile, I have been very grateful for homeschooling because I have some help. The older kids just love the "twinies" and play with them a lot without any prompting. It frees me up to deal with Andrew and his issues.

Hopefully things will calm down enough for me to post regularly, but the truth is that it is highly unlikely...

4 comments:

Parrylarious said...

I love every bit of update I can get from you. Let's schedule a phone date soon and catch up!!!

Steve and Donna said...

thanks for posting:) fun to hear- you are busy! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Naoni said...

Kim the braces really are great. I only have to deal with one and as long as the baby doesn't get it undone I'm good. Your family is sooo cute!!! You are amamzing!! I think that everytime I read your blog!

Jennifer Nielson said...

Your family wonderful! We are so grateful to know you-