Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa's House

I love these pictures. They remind me that life is not about "things." My kids have just loved the time they have spent getting to know my parents more. They have been spoiled rotten with Popsicles and root beer floats as well as dips into Grandpa's candy cup. We are going to have a hard time taking them home and trying to settle them down. I think they appreciate their grandparents even more now that they don't live 4 min. away. I am so grateful that my parents are willing to give my kids time. It is what they will remember most.


1 comment:

Arlene said...

I am SOOO glad we got to visit with you! You have an amazing family & your children are all beautiful! Your strenght is more powerful than you know - if not for your own family, for those of us watching from outside. We are lucky to know you and to learn from you!