Saturday, July 19, 2008

Home

After delays from James' ear infection and Andrew vomiting all night the night before our scheduled departure, we finally left. We had some little adventures but we made it. The girls were great, the weather cooperated, and the trailer was a curse and a blessing all in one (Josh hated staying under 65 mph). I am exhausted, but so glad to be home and going to church tomorrow in my own ward. Now we get to start the routines and get the girls going on their 3 different kinds of therapy. I may need my own therapy if I don't get more sleep. Thanks to everyone who made our time in Utah so wonderful! We miss you already.

1 comment:

Misti said...

I am glad you are home! I love the feeling of walking into your own place after a long trip. It was so great to see you guys! Really, really great! We miss you and look forward to another reunion!