Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wow!

These pictures were taken by a very talented (and very patient) photographer that I have known for several years--Emily Burr. She did an amazing job! Abigail is the pink flower and Natasha the blue. I just love these and I am so grateful she was willing to come to our home and work with our girls. If anyone in the SLC area is ever interested in using her talents on your family, please let me know. We are delighted in the results (especially since Tasha was not wanting to cooperate!

2 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Kim those pictures are amazing! She really captured some precious moments.

Misti said...

These are absolutely beautiful! I love them all...and you look amazing by the way!! I see you are blessing the girls! We would LOVE to come. Email me directions (hopefully we will see you before then)! We are all anxious to see you guys!