It is hard to believe that Gabrielle is 6 years old already. I knew she was coming to our family when Nate was only 6 weeks old. I looked at Josh and told him that our next one was a girl. He just laughed and said "whatever". When I knew I was pregnant I started buying girl's clothes long before I knew the sex. Josh freaked but I knew my baby girl was on the way. She was my fastest labor and my smallest baby until the twins at 6lbs. 11oz. She had a head full of hair as a newborn and it just keeps growing (it's a Tillotson thing). Over the last 6 years I have watched her grow and develop into an amazing little girl. She is such a big help to me and is always willing and excited to help with any cooking or dish-related chore. She loves her baby sisters and dotes on them constantly. Andrew regards her as his best friend and she is very patient with him. James has been lost this last month that she has been in school all day. She and Nate still play together well when they can find an idea that they both like. Gabby is a great artist and loves to "create". She tries to display all of her work everywhere in the house with Scotch tape. She whines with the best of them, but she is the most likely to complete any chore first. We have a "Good Habits" list that she remembers to do even if I don't. Her bed is made more often then mine. She loves to organize things and she often rearranges the nursery when she thinks it looks messy. I miss her every day that she is in school. I wish she could stay this young and innocent forever.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
6 Already!
It is hard to believe that Gabrielle is 6 years old already. I knew she was coming to our family when Nate was only 6 weeks old. I looked at Josh and told him that our next one was a girl. He just laughed and said "whatever". When I knew I was pregnant I started buying girl's clothes long before I knew the sex. Josh freaked but I knew my baby girl was on the way. She was my fastest labor and my smallest baby until the twins at 6lbs. 11oz. She had a head full of hair as a newborn and it just keeps growing (it's a Tillotson thing). Over the last 6 years I have watched her grow and develop into an amazing little girl. She is such a big help to me and is always willing and excited to help with any cooking or dish-related chore. She loves her baby sisters and dotes on them constantly. Andrew regards her as his best friend and she is very patient with him. James has been lost this last month that she has been in school all day. She and Nate still play together well when they can find an idea that they both like. Gabby is a great artist and loves to "create". She tries to display all of her work everywhere in the house with Scotch tape. She whines with the best of them, but she is the most likely to complete any chore first. We have a "Good Habits" list that she remembers to do even if I don't. Her bed is made more often then mine. She loves to organize things and she often rearranges the nursery when she thinks it looks messy. I miss her every day that she is in school. I wish she could stay this young and innocent forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun. I can't believe she is six either!!
Wow! What a beautiful little girl! Could she look any more llike you?!
happy Birthday Gabby!
Post a Comment