I love the kid's picture with them all in their halloween shirts... so cute. It looks like your family had a fun time on you little vacation. Cassie was telling me how your dad was feeding the twins candy... so funny.
I am sure you are wondering who is commenting on your blog--I am not sure if you remember me (Meagan Young now Gueller) but I have heard about what has been going on with you from my sister and my mom! I think you are amazing! Thanks for your great example of faith and courage! And keep up the amazing work--what a darling family you have!
2 comments:
I love the kid's picture with them all in their halloween shirts... so cute. It looks like your family had a fun time on you little vacation. Cassie was telling me how your dad was feeding the twins candy... so funny.
Hi Kim,
I am sure you are wondering who is commenting on your blog--I am not sure if you remember me (Meagan Young now Gueller) but I have heard about what has been going on with you from my sister and my mom! I think you are amazing! Thanks for your great example of faith and courage! And keep up the amazing work--what a darling family you have!
Post a Comment