It breaks my heart that my girls are outgrowing some of their clothes, or that winter has come when they are finally starting to fit well. Here are my girls in my favorite 0-3 month dresses with bonnets. Josh hates the bonnets and I LOVE them! Abigail is wearing green and Natasha is in the pink. Abigirl is such a riot. She is more advanced in most of the physical therapy skills because she is so fiesty. She is energetic and has been since the womb. She generally sleeps less and has a very SHORT fuse. When she is done--she's done. Natasha is more easy going in nature. She is larger and stronger in general but is less likely to work at something. She would rather just relax. Tasha is the ticklish one. Neither would really smile for the pictures, but we have discovered that our Tasha bear has a very ticklish belly.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
those dresses are adorable! Its crazy that they are only just barely getting out of the 0-3 mon clothes stage!
they have the sweetest smiles! :)
Oh they are sooo cute! We miss you guys! I need Jared to go off on a job interview weekend so I can come see you!
Oh my, how cute are they! I love the hats! If you asked my mom she'd have to agree too!
Love these dresses! Very cute girls! I still can't believe that they are identical because they look so different from each other to me....not that I could tell which is which from looking at them. Very cute! The countdown begins for the Tillotson visit to Utah. I am super excited!
I'm with you - the bonnets are way cute!
Post a Comment