Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sheer Delight




Tasha giggled for the 1st time today. I love that I get to be their mother.

7 comments:

valerie said...

Those faces, how priceless! I LOVE when they are all snuggled up to each other, so cute!

Cassie said...

my girls are so cute, I'm crying right now while writing this because I miss them and am sad I don't get to watch their milestones. they are so precious!!!

Annie said...

How cute is that!? They are adorable! Thanks for the birthday message! I am amazed that you remembered my birthday in the midst of your busy life with SIX kids! Thank you!

Mandy said...

I can't belive how big they are! It looks like your doing a wonderful job being there mom and dad!

Stephanie said...

So cute! They're getting so big! Isn't it the best when they giggle? The girls at daycare say that Tristyn giggles for them all the time, but I have to work hard for even a grunt! I love to see how your girls are growing. They seem to be doing really well!

The Seaman Family said...

Seriously how cute are they? I love seeing them grow and progress, it's so much fun! Way to go. Thanks for all the fun updates we all love them.

Cindy Barnes said...

I love to hear kids giggle!! That needs to be your next challenge... To get the girls giggling on video! They are so cute!